Mike Landau's Pedal Board/Rack System on eBay!

fusion58

Wow!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Landau-Pedal-Board-Rack-System-Bob-Bradshaw-CAE-/200736447983?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item2ebcd31def

[SIZE=+2]~ Michael Landau Pedal Board - Raging Honkies / James Taylor ~
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]~ Mike’s main rig between 1994 and 2005 ~
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2][/SIZE][SIZE=+2]

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2][SIZE=+1]Up for auction is Mike Landau’s Pedal Board Rig
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2][SIZE=+1]

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2][SIZE=+1]~ The Pedal Board Rig ~[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2][SIZE=+1]Wow …. Look what we have Here !!. L.A. Vintage Gear takes great pride in representing this pedalboard rig for Mike . I have heard this board many times live and on records of Mikes and have many very fond memories of watching and listening to Mike do his thing . [/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2][SIZE=+1]Mike used this rig as his main pedalboard between 1994 and 2005 . This board was used on all Raging Honkies live gigs and both Honkies records . Mike also used this rig playing out with James Taylor over those years [/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2][SIZE=+1]This board comes with EVERYTHING . Pedals , Cables , RS -10 Bob Bradshaw Switching system and Flight Cases . What a great find for a Michael Landau fan or really any serious guitar player that wants “ THE SOUND “ that we all chase . Mike spends a lot of time getting his tone just right as anyone who reads this already knows . You are going to be the beneficiary of all of Mikes presets and hard work putting together this system [/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2][SIZE=+1]~ Here’s Whats Contained In The Rig ~[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2][SIZE=+1]
Boss TU-12 Tuner
Arion SCH-1 Stereo Chorus Pedal
Boss VB-2 Vibrato Pedal
Maxon SD-9 Sonic Distortion Pedal
Tycobrahe Octavia Pedal .. theres 1K. right there !
Roger Mayer Voodoo – 1 Pedal
Rack Mount CAE Super Tremelo
Rack Mount CAE Black Cat Vibe
All color coded cables that run this rig
Rare FLAG Flight Case housing the rack
A & S Padded Flight Case housing the RS-10 board and all cables
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2][SIZE=+1]There you have it . Does it get any cooler ? Mike is only letting this go as he is always trying different set-ups . He doesn’t hoard gear and he doesn’t need the money . He wants to see this rig used and enjoyed by someone who will appreciate it rather than it sit in storage and do nothing . Several months ago I asked Mike why he was selling a few Strats at the time . He told me that he owns 14 of them . He said …” No one needs more than 8 to 10 Stratocasters “ . Sooooo … Be looking for maybe one of those to pop up on my site eventually :eek:)
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2][SIZE=+1]We will be happy to supply the buyer with a personally signed COA from Mike and if you like , signed pics of Mike with his rig as pictured . [/SIZE][/SIZE]

rh

Robo Sapien NoiseMaker
Gold Supporting Member
...and then I looked at the starting bid.

Catoogie

How much is a VB-2 alone? Plus a Bradshaw switching system and everything else. AND it's Mike Landau's. How much did you expect to get it for?

DavidLM

The VB-2 is ~300. The Octavia ~1000. The Vibe and Trem ~300 each. Original SCH-1. All that is 2000 right there. The wiring and custom interface would not be cheap for a mere mortal ordering it.

Yeah, I would say it is worth quite a bit. It is totally useable pro technology - still current and Bradshaw built and pro owned by a guitarist's guitarist.

There are Landau "stalkers" who will bid on this and whoever gets it will use it and love it. It's neat to look at anyway.

screamtone

Supporting Member
The VB-2 is ~300. The Octavia ~1000. The Vibe and Trem ~300 each. Original SCH-1. All that is 2000 right there. The wiring and custom interface would not be cheap for a mere mortal ordering it.

Yeah, I would say it is worth quite a bit. It is totally useable pro technology - still current and Bradshaw built and pro owned by a guitarist's guitarist.

There are Landau "stalkers" who will bid on this and whoever gets it will use it and love it. It's neat to look at anyway.
Yup. This rig needs a passport, because it's headed to Europe.

So, ML drives a Mercury. I didn't think they stil made those.

Madison

I could buy that but would pretty much still sound like me. Pass. A cool board for someone I'm sure, could tell a lot of stories going back to '94.

smolder

Using the fame of the previous owner to inflate the price of gear is just embarrassing.

Gas-man

Unrepentant Massaganist
He's in So. Calif. It's called a Carport. Very popular in the suburbs at one time in history. It fit the southwest style of houses.
Yeah, it was one of them, how you say...jokes you hear from time to time.

Trending Topics