Millennial's...

Turi

That's because they have no taste and are too busy on their phone to notice.
Probably posting about how great the band is where they are because they haven't lifted their head and noticed there's no band.

Curban

Oh hush up, my god how disillusioned can you all sound? This tired story again. Seriously dig back in any era and there's enough candy pop to rot your teeth out on, and I hardly think you can blame milli vanilli on the "millennials"

Like any generation there's plenty of people listening to and searching for real music. I'm 24 and I've got two younger brothers who all share the same tastes in music. That's not even counting my huge circle of friends who do the same and the concerts full of people my age I attended every other week, not a single one with backing tracks or even any electronic music (not that I have an issue with some of it)

Don't you guys have a rocking chair to sit on and some kids on your lawn to go yell at. Jeez

Turi

Oh hush up, my god how disillusioned can you all sound? This tired story again. Seriously dig back in any era and there's enough candy pop to rot your teeth out on, and I hardly think you can blame milli vanilli on the "millennials"

Like any generation there's plenty of people listening to and searching for real music. I'm 24 and I've got two younger brothers who all share the same tastes in music. That's not even counting my huge circle of friends who do the same and the concerts full of people my age I attended every other week, not a single one with backing tracks or even any electronic music (not that I have an issue with some of it)

Don't you guys have a rocking chair to sit on and some kids on your lawn to go yell at. Jeez
Haha, don't get roped in by me.
I'm 28 and was pulling the piss.

I assumed this was a joke topic. Lol.

andybaylor

Silver Supporting Member
They're silently judging and waiting for you to die, though.
My name is Andy Baylor, and I approve this message. I can only hope that after my death they will descend upon my gear collection like a horde of locusts. Although they'll have to get past my wife, and she's a pretty good shot.

andybaylor

Silver Supporting Member
It's entertainment, not rocket surgery. o_O
My name is Andy Baylor, and I approve this message.
It isn't rocket surgery, but it requires the same anesthetics as major surgery. Interestingly enough, vintage anesthetics equal vintage tone. Chloroform anyone?

andybaylor

Silver Supporting Member
That's because they have no taste and are too busy on their phone to notice.
Probably posting about how great the band is where they are because they haven't lifted their head and noticed there's no band.
My name is Andy Baylor, and I approve this message.
Hopefully they can "find what they're looking for" on their transmission/receiver units.

Drugs, booty, it's all good.

andybaylor

Silver Supporting Member

I name is Andy Baylor and I...
Oh, never mind.

Not having an issue with it is key.

Trending Topics