Sold Mim Strat Body & Dlx Player Neck (all sold)

Discussion in 'Everything Else Archive' started by bluejazzoid, May 18, 2015.

1. bluejazzoid

bluejazzoid Supporting Member

• 2005 Fender MIM Strat body (electron blue) - $85 shipped *TRADES CONSIDERED*

This body has a few scratches and some minor dings, but it's really in great shape and looks fantastic with just about any color guard. It now has strap buttons on it (not shown in pics), and I've got a MIM bridge for it if you need it (no claw or springs tho).

BODY PHOTOS

[​IMG]
      |
      |
    • 2006 Fender MIM Strat neck (rosewood, Deluxe Player Series, 60th Anniv. button) - $115 shipped *SOLD!*

This is a nice neck with a little trauma around the tuning machine holes where they were abused (slightly enlarged - 10mm now) before I got it. The wood chipping is minor (see photos) and doesn't affect stability or function, but I mention it because it is certainly a factor for some. I had Kluson style tuners on it, but had to wrap a little tape around the bushings to keep them snug in the holes (so you know).

But other that than, this neck has nicely grained maple and rosewood, with a few really small indentations and scratches in the fingerboard (see photos), but nothing that you can feel playing. And the frets are in great shape with minimal fretwear, and this neck is straight with nice action and a working truss rod. This neck has a 12" radius fingerboard... it plays and feels really good.

NECK PHOTOS

[​IMG]
      |
      |

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
  2. hank57

hank57 Silver Supporting Member

Bummer I just bought a Burgundy Mist and this would have been just as good at a better price.
    Bummer about those tunner holes. I've seen how Koll plug/glued ones on a neck of mine and then smoothed and redrilled the holes.

3. bluejazzoid

I've seen that too (plug/glue and redrill) but just don't want to mess with that myself... thanks for looking!

4. bluejazzoid

5. jempc

jempc Member

Pm'ed about the neck