• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Mingus: The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady

aquadog

Listened to this for the first time in a while.
I forgot how overwhelmingly incredible this album is.

The alto solo around 5 minutes on "Solo Dancer" gets me every time

Love me some Mingus

aquadog

Finally got Mingus at Antibes, and now im just asking myself, why didn't I get this sooner?

I don't like throwing the term around, but genius is the first word that comes to mind when I think of his music and playing

7StringJazz

Love Mingus! One of my favorite American composers in any genre. I must have everything he has recorded many on original pressings. As a cellist and bass player before coming to guitar Mingus was one of my idols growing up. His playing was amazing but his compositions blew me away and continue to this day. Much love to Mingus. :)

Trending Topics