• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Mini Deja Vibe or MDV2

JUSTJOB

I chose the MiniDejaVibe because other than the on/off switch circuitry they are the same internals and tone according to Fulltone. I also wanted to be able to turn it on at a specific setting rather than find it in the sweep, just more convenient for me. I find it quite easy to adjust the speed knob with my foot on the MDV and did not need the pedal form of speed controll.
Either are excellent choices, and both sound great to my ears.

marvelboy_04

id love for them to make a mini one with a jack for an expression pedal so you could get the best of both worlds

Stratman69

They both have the same circuitry except the MDV2 is like a Wah pedal and has a Heel-Activated-Relay switch.

I own a MDV2 and it's great.

wingwalker

Fuzzy Guitars
I wanted the MDV2 when I was shopping but I got a great deal on a DMV so I went witih it...in the end Im really happy with it and I think I am happier than I would have been wqith the "2"...trying to dial in the speed from the slowest setting EVERY time might have been a pain in the neck...

JeffOlson

I had the MDV. It sounded pretty good, but I had a strange and annoying noise issue if I powered it with anything other than the included wallwart.

I sold the MDV and bought the new MDV-2. It is much quieter and actsully sounds richer, thicker, deeper, and chewier than my MDV.

Perhaps they are supposed to sound the same, but mine did not.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom