• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Mini Delay Pedal

Multicellular

Making a small board.

Anything better than a TC Electronic mini Flashback for a mini-pedal sized delay?

I tend toward liking tape delay sims or similar tonality. I don't care analog or digital but too high mAs might make things tricky.

Thanks.

Jimi D

My favorite...

a tiny bit bigger than some of the newer mini's (though arguably not, with it's top mount jacks for cables and power), but mine's been through hell and keeps on on on on on .... and it sounds absolutely fantastic!

coltonius

Señor Member
The Lovepedal Echobaby still floats around the used market.. Don't be fooled by that single external knob- there are trimmers and "secret settings" to go along!

Last edited:

ProfG

My favorite...

a tiny bit bigger than some of the newer mini's (though arguably not, with it's top mount jacks for cables and power), but mine's been through hell and keeps on on on on on .... and it sounds absolutely fantastic!
Yup, the MD3 is a keeper for sure. Analog dry through. Super clean but not brittle. Easy to dial in times. This pedal, and it's successor the MD5 deserve more love.

triviani

Silver Supporting Member
Tried a Memory Toy and I thought it sounded quite good. Although it's more an analog flavour.

Nota

Violetta!

Stay away from Mooer if it's digital, IMHO. Their analog stuff is great though, just straight clones.

WhoJamFan

Hotone Skyline Eko is pretty awesome for such a tiny pedal. The modulation button adds just a little sweetness to it, and sounds very nice clean.
I've had their compressor on my live board for a year now and I'm impressed by it's durability as well as it's tone and features.

VTReconcileD

Silver Supporting Member
yeah man...I also have the flashback mini. I'm not looking to get rid of that one, but I can highly recommend it. It's a fantastic little delay!

Trending Topics