Miniplex on the Way!

Custom

Thanks to all who have given me advice in the last week or so. Just placed the order this afternoon for a brand spankin' new Miniplex Mk II with Ben! Now, what do I do until then? Oh yea, get back to work to pay for this thing!

farlowhigh

+10 great amp!! Congrats on the excellent new amp! Amazing range of sounds in that amp...will give anyone an advanced degree in Marshall Tones

PlexiFuzz

I know karate. Voodoo, too.
Congrats! I can't begin to tell you how much enjoyment this amp has given me in the last month or so. More than any piece of musical equipment I've ever owned, I can say that much.

I have missed the train to work and been forced to drive almost every morning since I've gotten it. Basically, if I turn it on in the morning, I WILL be late.

Custom

Well, I'm really stoked! My favorite amp, of all I've owned, is my 73 50 watter. To me, it is the amp of rock and roll I grew up with. Les Paul + 50 watter = tone nirvana! It just isn't practical (for me) to play much anymore. I'm really hoping I can nail that tone.

P90Nut

Congratulations! Did you order a combo or Head cab?
I will have one these in my future.

Mark

Gasp100

Silver Supporting Member
Jealous for sure... hopefully the Winfield I have on the way will do enough of a British flair to keep me occupied for some time. But as others have said, I will have a miniplex mk II someday.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom