• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Sold Mint PRS 2020 Model Prototype SC 594 with Brazilian Board - Killer Top (Price Reduction!)

MA_Pete

Silver Supporting Member
Very unique guitar - a Prototype 2020 Model Year Spec SC 594, built through the PRS Artist Program with an amazing top and some special fit and finish features (Brazilian Rosewood Board, special Birds and Yellow binding).

Purchased new from Chicago Music Exchange in January of 2020. Only very lightly played. Mint condition - no dings, buckle rash or scratches through the finish. Never gigged or rehearsed.

The Birds are gorgeous on this guitar, and the binding is painted Yellow like the 2009 Ted McCarty Limited Run, which in this vintage McCarty Sunburst finish looks amazing. Killer Brazilian Fingerboard.

The 2020 SC 594 includes new 5815 LT "+" TCI pickups which are a special wind for just the Singlecut version of the 594. They are supposedly a little higher output than the regular 5815 LTs in the Doublecut version. They are AWESOME, best pickups ever in an SC PRS IMO.

Includes Black Tolex PRS Hardshell Case, "Case Candy" Bag with Paperwork and Tools.

Reason for selling is that I also have a Private Stock 2016 SC 594 Prototype, and now that I have upgraded that other one to these awesome 2020 5815 LT+ pickups, the two sound basically the same.

Asking $4,950 PayPal'ed and Shipped CONUS (Price reduced). No trades, please.

(Well, I would consider a trade for something from Nik Huber with Trapezoid Inlays...)

Thanks!

Last edited:

MarcV

Wow. Wow. Wow.

...don't suppose the chair comes with it.

If I was gonna buy a Les Paul, this would be it!

MA_Pete

Silver Supporting Member
Wow. Wow. Wow.

...don't suppose the chair comes with it.

If I was gonna buy a Les Paul, this would be it!
Thanks!

The chair is negotiable, but local pickup only - I don't have a box big enough to ship it. :)

MA_Pete

Silver Supporting Member
Price reduced to $4,950 PayPal'ed and Shipped CONUS!

Thanks!

Last edited:

tdarian

Platinum Supporting Member
Flat out beautiful Pete! Do you have a weight on this one? Thx

Edit: finish type, nitro or poly?

Edit #2: Per your NGD thread @prs Forums this is the new nitro finish

Last edited:

MA_Pete

Silver Supporting Member
Flat out beautiful Pete! Do you have a weight on this one? Thx

Edit: finish type, nitro or poly?

Edit #2: Per your NGD thread @prs Forums this is the new nitro finish
Hi Tom!

Yes, finish is the new 2020 PRS "Nitro" finish - and it is delightful, makes it feel like a Private Stock, IMO.

Weight is 8 pounds, 15.6 ounces per my postal scale.

-Pete

django49

Nice! Wish I was not so overloaded on singlecuts......As I stop to think about it, two of which originally passed through your hands on their way to me.....