Sold ((( Misc effects1 )))

flantrax

Gold Supporting Member
Hi, price includes USA priority Mail shipping & PP fees. I’ll discount for multiple pedal sales and a local Los Angeles deal.

I feel like I have these priced very fairly. Lower than any on Reverb(minus shipping and sales tax)...please let me know if you think my pricing is off the mark and we can work something out. I’ll probably toss them up on Reverb if no one here wants them. Thanks for looking.

BIG EAR NYC MORE MORE MORE-excellent condition with original box. Awesome triple transistor based boost. All 3 can be stacked to create endless gain stages...even gnarly fuzz sounds. You can even use it as an “under drive” if you set your single channel amp dirty to be able to get clean sounds with a footswitch( instead of having to roll your guitar volume down). These aren’t being made anymore and were around $300 new when they first came out...$SOLD

SOLD STUFF

CATALINBREAD TALISMAN PLATE REVERB-excellent condition in box with all factory contents...$SOLD
TREX MUDHONEY HANDBUILT DANISH MADE VERSION
-Excellent condition in box with all factory contents. No Velcro...$SOLD

ORIGIN EFFECTS REVIVAL TREM-Excellent condition, in box with all factory contents. I literally just got this and paid $430+tax off Reverb. I love it but can’t afford to keep it due to recent events. I figured I’d offer it here at a discount before doing a return...$SOLD

JHS BONSAI-Excellent condition in box with all factory contents. Neatly applied Velcro...$SOLD

SPIRAL ELECTRIC YELLOW PEDAL-Excellent condition in box with all factory contents. No Velcro....$SOLD

SPIRAL ELECTRIC WHITE PEDAL-Excellent condition in box with all factory contents. No Velcro...$SOLD

CASTLEDINE THE WIZARD-Excellent condition in box with all factory contents. No Velcro. Sabbath in a box...$SOLD

CATALINBREAD BELLE EPOCH DELUXE
-Excellent condition in box with all factory contents. No Velcro....$SOLD ON REVERB

Last edited:

Trending Topics