Mission 5E3 opinions

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by go7, Jan 3, 2008.

1. go7

go7 Member

Firstly let me clarify, I`m in Canada. Richter etc. will not ship international [I`m like 30 miles from the U.S. border in Vancouver area]. So my options are like Victoria 20112 or zip. If the mission amp is well built are they any good? Even ebayers won`t ship to Canada. Also if you are a builder or have a used Deluxe and will ship to Canada chime in. Thanks all.

2. opdev

opdev Member

My Mission is am amazing amp. I just got a real 1955 5E3 and I was pretty surprised exactly how similar they were.

3. LZ_69

LZ_69 Member

4. grego7

grego7 has left the building Gold Supporting Member

I have a Clark Beaufort that I bought off of ebay (was a "special"), but have since put that chassis into one of the premium tweed cabs built by Mr. Clark and added a Celestion Blue speaker, so it's essentially a premium model Beaufort now, except that I think he may use different capacitors (not sure about that though). Sounds killer, but I have too many amps. I'd have no problem shipping to Canada as long as you paid the actual shipping. Which can get pricey. Let me know what you think and I can run some different shipping options.

Thanks.

5. Trout

Trout Member

Hey, Richter ships up there, or at least the listing I just looked at does, Did you write her direct? or contact her through ebay?

Trout

6. go7

go7 Member

I contacted her directly. Can`t find any Richter listings on ebay. Thanks all,checking info out. I love this place!

7. wingwalker

wingwalker Fuzzy Guitars

I can not say enough great things about Bruce or Mission amps in general. Great amps made by a couple of great guys and the prices wouLd still be a bargin If they were twice what he charges! bruce hand built my number one and have tweak and or rebuilt every other amp I own at the moment!