• Please use the following thread to discuss any bugs, issues, or feature requests related to the forum software upgrade.

Click here for Thread

MJM 3-knob Britbender, anybody have one?

thrashmetl

The clips of this pedal are giving me crazy gas, but I'm sure we've all learned how different they can sound when you get them home. Anyone have one? How you like it? Tell me about it.

Is this a variation of the MKII with an added tone knob or is it a MKIII clone? What transistors come standard in these? Are the transistors socketed so you can experiment with other transistors?

gururyan

(as always, gut shot posted with builder's permission)

Here is mine, and yes...I do enjoy it. As you can see, they are not socketed. I can elaborate later, I have to get to work.

LowWatt

The clips of this pedal are giving me crazy gas, but I'm sure we've all learned how different they can sound when you get them home. Anyone have one? How you like it? Tell me about it.

Is this a variation of the MKII with an added tone knob or is it a MKIII clone? What transistors come standard in these? Are the transistors socketed so you can experiment with other transistors?
It is based on the MKIII with a rounder smoother tone than an MKII.

JLee

Supporting Member
Had one of these and got to compare it to my Soulbender. Smoother top end and more low end than the Soulbender, but also more of a scooped midrange. As far as transistors, I believe he uses what he has on hand and what works for the circuit.

Trending Topics