Sold MJT Aged Telecaster Neck

Discussion in 'Everything Else Archive' started by BlueCajun, May 9, 2016.

1. BlueCajun

BlueCajun Supporting Member

For Sale: MJT Telecaster Neck

Neck was purchased as part of a full VTT Telecaster kit from MJT and Includes everything shown in the picture, including the neck, tuners, nut, and string tree. More info:
    • Light aging
    • Light checking on the headstock
    • Broken in back of neck. I also lightly ran a 3M pad along the back of the neck to make it even smoother. Just to be clear: This just takes a little of the finish off. There is still plenty of finish left on the back of the neck.
    • Tusq XL nut
    • Frets professionally leveled and dressed by Rob DiStefano at FretTech/Cavalier Pickups. Rob does amazing work. The frets are really well done and very smooth.
    The neck itself started life as an Allparts TRO-C Tele neck and has the following specs:
    • 21 tall frets
    • Rosewood fingerboard
    • 10" radius
    • Nut width: 1-5/8"
    • Heel width: 2-3/16"
    • Truss rod adjustment at heel
    • Medium C shape
    • Neck thickness (measured with my digital calipers): 0.86" at the 1st fret, 0.96" at the 12th fret

This neck feels and plays great. My only reason for selling is that I'm having MJT make me a new neck as I now favor necks with a vintage radius and frets.

$295 PayPal'ed and shipped within the lower 48 continental US only

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]