Sold MJT Double Bound Tele w/ Lollars

Discussion in 'Guitar Emporium Archive' started by dangeroso, Apr 26, 2016.

1. dangeroso

dangeroso Member

I am selling my MJT Tele style build. It is a very lightweight (7.25 lbs), resonant, bright, twangy Tele build with top notch parts. It's an MJT light relic body, swamp ash with a black finish over white undercoat, and light relicing. Neck is a USACG compound radius with dark indian rosewood fretboard and a lightly sanded neck. Lollar Vintage T bridge, and Lollar El Rayo neck. Bone nut, Orange Drop cap. Hardware is vintage style aged hardware. Assembly and setup by the great Roger Crisler here in Dallas.

All in all it is a very lightweight guitar that is very bright and resonant. The El Rayo is a killer neck pickup for a Tele, as it sounds clear and articulate but beefy and able to compete with the Tele bridge pickup.

I can't say enough good things about the MJT body and USACG neck. Both are really, really nice. The neck compound radius is perfect for a tele, IMO. Thick in the cowboy chord area, and slimmer up high. Additional stats below:

Fingerboard Wood - Dark Indian Rosewood
    Truss rod adjust - Top
    Scale length/# frets - 25 1/2", 22 fret Orientation - Right handed
    Nut width - 1 11/16"
    Fret Size - 6125
    Face dots -white
    Side dots - white

Price for all parts and assembly was about $1400. I'm looking to get $900 shipped and Paypalled. Add $50 for a hard shell case. Not interested in trades, except for possibly a nice SG (plus cash from me as necessary).

Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016