Sold MJT relic telecaster sunburst, $1000.00 TRO Fat MJT neck, Arcane pickups, Danocaster hardware

Discussion in 'Guitar Emporium Archive' started by gabijaja, Mar 8, 2017.

1. gabijaja

gabijaja Member

Hi, you're looking at a newly completed MJT Telecaster swamp ash body 4 lbs finished in relic 2-tone sunburst tele with the best parts available. Body comes with upgraded Danocaster hardware complete stamped bridge with compensated brass saddles and aged neck plate with serial number.It is a relic body so there is some wear/checking as pictured. Will be set up with your choice of string gauge, this is as newly completed

Neck is an MJT its reliced to perfection, ALLPARTS TRO-FAT. vintage radius and frets.It has been meticulously finished to look and feel perfectly worn in. And is done in perfect tint nitrocellulose. It is in perfect playing condition with minimal fret wear.

Danocaster Arcane Blackguard Tele pickups and bridge - I switched up some parts to less "vintage" style parts and these originals are left over and I offer them up here as a group.

All parts aged by Danocaster:

Bridge - this is his new rolled steel bridge labeled "Danocaster" and has all the vintage tone of the original Fenders with brass compensated saddles.

Pickups - Arcane Broadcaster pickups, Flat Pole bridge with plate and Neck Pickup both aged by Danocaster.Great vintage blackguard tone.

Neckplate - Danocaster aged, serialized

Alot of guitar for the money especially with the upgraded parts, the guitar simply slays anything at twice the price.. TRADED shipped in like new G&G black tweed hsc

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  2. DANOCASTER

DANOCASTER Silver Supporting Member

I dont sell any hardware - was this just removed from a newer Danocaster ?

3. gabijaja

gabijaja Member

yes purchased this from someone who switched out the aged bridge and neck plate hardware to something less reliced Dan... if I remember correctly it was 2016 blackguard tele

4. soholounge

soholounge Silver Supporting Member

Nice. Hard to tell from the pics... is the pickguard relic'd as well? Kinda stands out because it looks too new? Still, definitely interested.

5. gabijaja

gabijaja Member

it is newish yes, was waiting on a reliced guard which I now have in hand... I will include both in the sale..

6. rherr

rherr Member

What are the frets, any issue with string bending