• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

MKIII Tonebender clones, what's out there?

thrashmetl

So I've got some transistors on the way, but I think I've made up my mind, I just don't think I'm a MKII man and the added bass of the MKIII is very appealing. My buddy brought a Colorsound back from England and it sounds great, but they're hard to come across here and quite expensive as well.

So what else is out there as far as MKIII clones and variations go? In my short search I've stumbled across a few:

Colorsound Thin Case Tonebender Reissue
Retroman Tonezilla
Prescription Electronics Yardbox
MJM 3-knob Britbender

The clips of the MJM sound awesome, but what else is there and what have you fallen in love with?

thrashmetl

How do I find out about the skin pimp stuff? I saw the big thread today but didn't get too far into it. What's the pricing like?

thrashmetl

Where do you find those DeMarco's? or do you? I thought he was some random eBay seller and just disappeared one day and screwed a few people over or something like that. Or was that someone else?

TravisE

Silver Supporting Member
Where do you find those DeMarco's? or do you? I thought he was some random eBay seller and just disappeared one day and screwed a few people over or something like that. Or was that someone else?
I have no specifics. I ended up with one in a trade a while back and it was a killer sounding MKIII. That's all I know.

Trending Topics