Mochito - not the drink ....

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by gitman, Jul 4, 2008.

1. gitman

gitman Member

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6689268

again a pre-produced track and my overdubbed acoustic guitars. the ending is not nice yet, will be fixed later on.... it's a jingle which will end up in some sort of commercial down the line, probably with some added strings and a soprano sax solo- i will post the finished product when i have it.

2. Lucidology

Lucidology Member

Very nice guitar sound... sweet chords & composition ....
    sorry I missed this earlier ... You have a very nice concept happening here ..
    Looking forward to hearing the final product ...

3. Scoredog

Scoredog Member

This is nice, good catchy melody. I can certainly hear this behind some dentist thing telling you about new procedures for teeth whitening or the like.

I have a couple of questions.
    1. What kind of jingles do you do?
    2. You said this is a preproduced track. where would you find a pre-produced track to use in a jingle?

4. gitman

gitman Member

thanks for the kind words, guys ! the deal here is like this : a fellow musician/producer , who has been doing this kind of stuff for some years now has asked me to track some guitars for him. i can do this at home - he sends me his basic tracks, i play in my part and send it back to him to finish it up in any way he needs it. when the final product makes it into some kind of contract, i get paid. so these pre-produced tracks are not commercially available for everyone, sorry ! he writes the stuff, i sometimes add my own twists and we also come up with stuff together, it all depends. i have 2 more in the works and hopefully will have something to show by monday night. i have a busy gigging weekend ahead of me !

5. Todd Lynch

Todd Lynch Member

6. Scoredog

Scoredog Member

cool, If you write the melody I am hoping you are a co-composer on that.