Modeler with an aux. in for iPod/MP3

jetattblue

Gold Supporting Member
I have a 2.5 year old child, so my late night playing is limited to headphones. I would like to practice along with songs on my iPod and be able to pick up songs this way. Other than the PodXT Live, does anyone know of a modeler that would be useable for late night practicing? I am not playing through a computer at night, so I would like it to be a stand alone unit. The older desktop Tonelab seemed like an excellent solution - easy to use, inexpensive, relatively good reviews - but it does not appear to have an aux. in.

Or, would it make sense to run the Tonelab and iPod into a very small mixer? That would also work. I just really like the form factor of the Tonelab. If so, any thoughts on a cheap very small mixer?

Any suggestions? I could use the help.

jcj

Silver Supporting Member
I have a 2.5 year old child, so my late night playing is limited to headphones. I would like to practice along with songs on my iPod and be able to pick up songs this way. Other than the PodXT Live, does anyone know of a modeler that would be useable for late night practicing? I am not playing through a computer at night, so I would like it to be a stand alone unit. The older desktop Tonelab seemed like an excellent solution - easy to use, inexpensive, relatively good reviews - but it does not appear to have an aux. in.

Any suggestions? I could use the help.

Go check out the Line 6 Spider Jam.

Very cool unit!

emperor_black

AFAIK, all modelers come with an MP3/AUX in. Infact, I've never seen one which doesnt have a AUX in. Why, even the pocket POD comes with a AUX in. I'm sorry if I'm misinterpreting what you're asking in the first place. :)

jetattblue

Gold Supporting Member
Cool. I just saw the pocket pod express and it has what I need. I did not realize the others had aux INS. Thanks for the suggestions, everyone.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom