• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Modeling appreciation thread! What do you appreciate? All are welcome.

Kevin Thompson

All of these devices have fantastic tones(see proof below). Anyone claiming that any of these devices have poor performance, garbage white noise, fizzy ear fatiguing characteristics or tones while claiming another is greatly superior is just talking nonsense. They're all really fantastic. Pick what you like, play guitar, and be happy. They're all great choices.

Kevin Thompson

Is this still about the graphs?
Not only the graphs. More so that I think all of the big 4 have great tones. None of them are vastly superior, and none of them suck. I just happened across this video again. Thought they all sounded great, and thought it was worth a share.

Gearzilla

I believe people in various threads have basically been discussing that performance varies between the devices as demonstrated by the presentation of objective information in Cliff’s graphs, and what it means.

Not everyone appears to feel happy with the findings.

Watt McCo

Anyone that says 8" speakers can't rock just needs to watch all 19:46 of this video. Full.Paper.Cone. Brutally kick butt power. Youtube rules.

sleewell2

i have gotten to the point with the helix where i know the only limitations are me and not the unit itself. i think only restlessness and boredom at work has me looking to buy something new but I'm pretty sure it would end up sounding pretty much exactly the same.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom