Modern Baseball

Discussion in 'The Sound Hound Lounge' started by Lost_Cause, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Lost_Cause

Lost_Cause Member

Took my 15 yo daughter and her friend to a sold out show in St Louis last week at The Firebird (nice venue) and had a great time. Tiny Moving Parts, Jeff Rosenstock (who looked a little worse for the wear) and Pup were opening bands. Lots of fun. I was probably the oldest guy in the room. Guitars were loud and sounded great. Bands were not cookie cutter. They were all different. Not my typical music. Not one mention of Modern Baseball in the Lounge so I thought I would give them some love. Everyone in the crowd but me seemed to know every word to every song. Relatively cheap tickets. All DIY bands. Worth it to go if you want to see a crowd of younger people having fun and enjoying some live music.

sa1126 likes this.
  2. sa1126

sa1126 Member

Great band...I have seen them twice.

Lost_Cause likes this.
  3. Lost_Cause

Lost_Cause Member

I would not hesitate to go and see them again. I think my daughter does no know what to think about me liking them.

4. StonieSlagg

StonieSlagg Supporting Member

Some friends of mine opened for them on a short tour. Nice guys and they put on a good show...

Lost_Cause likes this.