• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Modified 68 Tele followed me home..

big mike

Cathode biased
Platinum Supporting Member
Oooooooooooof. You had me until I saw the Kahler. That poor poor guitar.
:(

Jahn

Listens to Johnny Marr, plays like John Denver
Silver Supporting Member
Cool! So what's the deal, man? How's the routing look under the pickguard? Looks like you found a way to get a good deal on some old wood. Nice work!

riggergreg

Soon as I get a little time, I'll get it on the bench. it needs some wiring work and I just happen to have a 3 barrel bridge to put on it.

As is, the thing only weighs just over 6lbs. I think its gonna be a sweety.

The pups are old 70s Duncan stacks that sound pretty good. I may just leave them alone.

5E3

I'll be looking forward to a future post from you on how it finally ends up. It should be a real winner! :AOK

Gas-man

Unrepentant Massaganist
Cool. A few tweaks and you'll have a '68 almost like Brent Mason's.

Let us know when you have the "after" done.

mc5nrg

Silver Supporting Member
The mods would have been circa 83/84 or a bit later judging by the trem and pickups.

While much of this board would be skeptical, there is probably someone out there who relly wants to get his hands on the Washburn Wonderbar.

mc5nrg

Silver Supporting Member
The bridge is a Duncan Hot Stack telecaster bridge pu, the neck is the "stack"/noiseless tele neck and the mid is a Stack strat pu. At least that is my best guess.

* velcro-fly *

Silver Supporting Member
Cool. So a 68' would be a top loaded body rather than a string through ? or were the string though holes plugged ?

Trending Topics