Moe.

DaveKS

Any Moe. fans out there? Was just chilling after work and was thinking how great these new cuts were, so thought I'd share.

jape

I went through a stretch where I Moe was on my 'heavy rotation' list a few years ago. I haven't listened to any of their recent stuff. Thanks for the post / reminder - I'll have to check them out again.

taez555

I really dig the new album. Quite possibly the best new album of 2014 I've bought so far.

armadillo66

one of my all time favorite bands because those boys really do two guitars together very well, tone, timing, improvisation, effects, total package with tight percussion and a very fun bass player

lhallam

Platinum Supporting Member
one of my all time favorite bands because those boys really do two guitars together very well, tone, timing, improvisation, effects, total package with tight percussion and a very fun bass player
Indeed, when I pay attention I notice that these guys always have some very cool parts worked out.

BTW - Good writing as well.

Gas-man

Unrepentant Massaganist
Great playing and band but like a lot of the jam bands the vocals are somewhat lacking.

I still like them but I don't know why this is a consistent thing in the genre.

Widespread Panic also comes to mind.

DaveKS

Yea, Silver Sun on new release, almost 10min of instrumental interplay between them. Outstanding track.

jamess

Gold Supporting Member
I discovered Moe. earlier this year via TGP. Great band! My wife and I both like them. Kind of an older school radio rock vibe.

I was surprised that they have been around for so long and I had never heard of them. Now 2-3 of their CD's are in my collection and work their way in and out of rotation.