Möbius and H9 stacked on same board. Need some advice sig chain!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Satorizen, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Satorizen

Satorizen Member

hey all,

Have the möbius and möbius on the same board for the different crazy sounds if the h9 and the möbius for one reasons that it's awesome. Here's my sit g chain. Got the ego comp to wah to Jupiter to Jhs transparent Od. Send >deco > H9 >dig > Hammond Leslie,> Ernie ball volume> möbius > synthtotron > POG2> timeline > nemesis > immerse > dittox2.

Can't seem to get the right sound. Is there something special or different you gotta do with the möbius wiith all the or post and the cable options on the back? The sound seems to die at the möbius so I'm thinking that is where the problem begins, there or the volume pedal. It's and active Ernie ball and I have it from the Hammond to the möbius and have it set to exp on the mob. When I plug in to the POG 2 I get sound and all is good so I can't figure it out and would love some input as to what I'm doing wrong, is the h9 causing it the möbius or the volume. It's wild, Can't understand and been trying diff things for a week. Can't get it! Any advise.