• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

MoFaux vibe?

Bob Sweet

Whatcha Lookin' for??

I'm getting more boxes drilled right now, should be done this weekend. They have be screened (2 or 3 days). Stuffing boards right now. Shipping time and all it should be a week, 2 tops that I'll have the first batch ready.

P

prof2915

Originally posted by Bob Sweet
Whatcha Lookin' for??
Haven´t decided if I will buy a Mojo or a MoFaux...

I have heard the soundfiles of the MoFaux posted on this forum, and I´ve also read that the price will be "below 150 dollars".

Was curious to learn the final price as well as when they will be available for purchase?

Will there be an announcement on this forum or should one check your website?

Bob Sweet

Originally posted by BmoreTele
"MoFaux" I love it. :D :D :cool:
I have to give credit (or blame, depends how you look at it) to DonneR. I was going with "Faux Vibe" and he suggested "MoFaux Vibe". I thought it had more ...?

El Jimbo

Originally posted by Bob Sweet
I have to give credit (or blame, depends how you look at it) to DonneR. I was going with "Faux Vibe" and he suggested "MoFaux Vibe". I thought it had more ...?
Seems appropriate though.

;)

Don Rusk

BearFoot FX Owner
Vendor
Ha!, glad you liked that one enough to use it Bob, I always enjoy a good play on words, and a snappy name cant hurt ....:cool:

gkelm

Silver Supporting Member
I was lucky enough to snag a proto MoFaux on ebay...great sounding pedal. I've kept it over the Lovepedal Vibe, which is also a great pedal, but I find the MoFaux to be a better fit for me (a bit less bright and closer to unity gain in output...very warm, "sweet" tone). :)
Greg

Bob Sweet

Originally posted by Melodic Dreamer
What is the difference between the Mojovibe and the MoFaux vibe?
The MoFaux is NOT a real "original" vibe circuit, the Mojo IS.
I know that doesn't say much, but they are 2 totally different technologies. The Mojo uses photo cells, the MoFaux uses FET's.
It gets close to the a "real" vibe, considering the cost and size.

Trending Topics