Mojave Peacemaker---clean/dirty/vh/metal

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by mentoneman, Jun 17, 2005.

1. mentoneman

mentoneman Guest

using various gtrs/pickups (strats with holmes 450/tone zone/EVH/kiman/stock fender singles) and speakers(celestion v30s/75s/gh30 hellatones)

also have one mesa coliseum mark III clean clip and lotsa Coyotes in there too.

click on the signature link and take your pick.

2. Fretmaster

Fretmaster Member

Hey Mojave bro! I really dig your stuff as usual. It's always tasteful and full of talent. ;)

3. mentoneman

mentoneman Guest

thanks much Mojave bro bro!

do you still have one Peacemaker and a Coyote?

oh and ps-

if you click on the photo album page of my site, you can see some shots of my family, gear, and.....whatnot.:D

4. Myron Stratis

Myron Stratis Supporting Member

Killer clips! Loved the tone and playing, damn, that Mojave-mentoneman cobination is KILLER!!!!!:D

5. Fretmaster

Fretmaster Member

Good looking family bro. And killer pics from all over!! Looks like a pretty cool gig you got going there. Believe or not I sold the Peacemaker.:eek: :( I have regretted that decision since before the deal was final. It's still one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE amps without exception but due to volume issues I wasn't getting much opportunity to play it. I still have a Coyote and I'm absolutely stoked by my two Div by 13 FTR37, SJT 10/20 and cabs and at 37 watts and 10-20 watts the volume levels are perfect for most of my applications. I still have 2 Mojave 4x12 cab and still feel they are the best sounding closed back full sized 4x12 on the market today. I would like to pick up a Scorpion to hopefully give me most of what I was getting with the PM but at a few less db's. The Coyote does a fantastic job but still can't fill the PM's size 100 shoes by any means. But as you have illustrated with your clips she is full of killer tones all her own! I also picked up a Suhr CAA OD100SH which sounds incredible through the Mojave cabs!! Works fantastically with Alnico speakers also and is currently getting the majority of my play time. Any way... keep jamming bro. Sounds great both your singing and your playing!:dude

Steve

6. Fretmaster

Fretmaster Member

+1

7. scottl

scottl Member

Awesome clips Pat! I listened to them all. You really have some great tones! The Eddie stuff was killin'!

The playing on Ain't no Sunshine was fantastic!

8. mentoneman

mentoneman Guest

great balls of fire!

myron and scott, yor clips inspire me greatly. both of you seem to have the balance of chops and TONE firmly within your grasp, which makes the fact that you guys enjoy my tone/playing particularly COOL to me.

i've never heard you play Fretty, but your love of Mojaves automatically enrolls you in my cool book too!

9. mentoneman

mentoneman Guest

oh yeah,

my 15 yr old son is playing the drums on those clips and i am very proud of that! he is pretty cool!

and the singing is NOT me:cool: