1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Mojo Gurus July 19th in Tampa Fl

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by DocLovett, Aug 5, 2008.

1. DocLovett

DocLovett Member

First time I've actually been able to see us perform...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdPdg95fJ9g

on keys is Howard Helm, he played with Ian Hunter and Mick Ronson for about 4 years back in the day, he played on our CD and comes out for the bigger shows when scheduling permits...always a pleasure havin' that additional sound, and he's a really good cat to hang with.

2. hottub

hottub Member

at first I thought that was Chris Robinson fronting the band...

you guys look like you're having a blast up there....which is a great thing to see :AOK

that's a rockin tune, and you're tone/playing for that song was spot on..

3. DocLovett

DocLovett Member

Thank you very much for the compliment brother. We are indeed having a blast, it happens every time we get together, rehearsal, gig, or recording, we genuinely love and respect each other.

4. DocLovett

DocLovett Member

Cool deal bro, thanks...stop in Stevie B's Total Guitar and say hello sometime, I'm there every day from 11 to 7, except Saturdays, I give lessons from 10 until 6 on Saturdays.

5. DocLovett

DocLovett Member

Palm Harbor man, that's kinda funny ain't it? My bass player is at the St Pete store.