• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

MojoTone Speakers

TPC168

Hey guys,

Do any of you have information on MojoTone speakers? I've tried to uncover some information about this speaker, but I can't find anything. An amp I am going to purchase has a speaker installed with just the name mojotone and I'd like to have some background on what this speaker sounds like and what it may be comparable to.

Thanks

paulydangerous

Silver Supporting Member
I had Mojotones in the best sounding Super Reverb I ever owned. Years later I read in Vintage Guitar magazine that Steve Travato ( country jazz dude) also has a SR with Mojotones.

baron55

Most of the newer models of MojoTone speakers now are made by the same company who makes speakers for WGS.

Trending Topics