• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Mono M80 on Hello Music

seanville

Anyone buy one of these? Hello Music had the electric guitar version for $120, starting yesterday.

I snagged one earlier today and used my $25 off coupon for first-time buyers. So that made it $104, with shipping!

Sadly, it looks like they're all sold out now. However, they have the acoustic guitar version on sale now...

Play on,
Sean V.

[Disclaimer: I have zero affiliation with Hello Music!]

dougk

Gold Supporting Member
Um, if you're thinking about it get it. I just tried to order my monthly 20 direct from Mono and you don't even want to know how far back ordered they are.

Lublin

I don't think they anticipated as many orders as they received during their 50% holiday sales. I'm sure they got pummeled.
Um, if you're thinking about it get it. I just tried to order my monthly 20 direct from Mono and you don't even want to know how far back ordered they are.

dougk

Gold Supporting Member
I don't think they anticipated as many orders as they received during their 50% holiday sales. I'm sure they got pummeled.
Yep, thats a lot of it but its so bad I might have to switch brands for a while. This I'm NOT happy about.

Trending Topics