• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Monte Montgomery

germs

i don't know why this guy doesn't get more love on TGP.

i make it a point to see him every time he comes around.

jape

More people should definitely know about Monte. I too am surprised he hasn't been mentioned here on TGP a few more times.

An amazing talent for sure.

Last edited:

Amstarvid

Seen him live 12 times since 1998. Simply amazing, and a real down-to-earth guy...had the chance to talk to him several times, always gracious and just a cool guy. Ya gotta see him live though to truly appreciate how good he is and how much talent is overflowing from him...great voice and phrasing, great songwriter, funny, and of course, the "stuntman" of acoustic guitar...

kena48

Yes, I liked him best without his band. Not that they are not good, but he slows down for them. ...and he's funny between sets handling the audience.

yspokes

Check him out on Live from Daryl's House (on the web). GREAT episode. Him and T-Bone (RIP) were just a gettin' after it on acoustics.

Trending Topics