Monty’s Guitars London PAFs (new vid 1/23/20)

Discussion in 'Pickups, Speakers, etc. Demo Videos & Soundclips' started by Visual Guy, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Visual Guy

Visual Guy Supporting Member

These were a pleasure to put hear. Straight into the Bluesbreaker on 8. All equipment is listed in the description.

CHRIMER and JLee like this.
  2. joebloggs13

joebloggs13 Member

Very nice! Love the dynamic response. I also have a set of Monty's PAFs coming. Very excited. I am curious as to what pups you had in your Las Paul before the Monty's. Did you A/B them? I have the BB Pros in currently, and will A/B them against the Monty's. Thanks for posting!

Visual Guy likes this.
  3. Visual Guy

Hey man - I do a lot of demos, particularly PAF so I didnt' A/B them directly. But that's why I built the youtube channel playlist for pickups and post them here. I look forward to your A/B though. This is a fantastic set of PAF repros. Way up there on my list. Cheers.

4. Visual Guy

Here is another Monty’s video. Using the Gain Changer and Dr. Z. SG this time!

5. Visual Guy

Here is another demo. This time with an R8, Benson Preamp and a Vintage Sound 22sc.

CHRIMER likes this.
  6. Visual Guy

Here is another Monty's clip, this time in the ES-339 with a Vintage Sound 22sc. Through the OX - blackface cab set up with a ribbon 121 and 67 condenser.

Thanks for watching!

CHRIMER likes this.