Moog Flanger, but also....

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Adam Strange, May 30, 2015.

1. Adam Strange

Adam Strange Member

I had to pick my gal up from work at 7. Hit up my Barnes & Noble at 6 to hang out and peruse magazines. Quick side note, I love Flanger, it's my fave modulation, well, after Vox Repeat Percussion tremolo, anyway. Subtle to spaceship wild, it covers all the bases. Prefer it pre-dirt, btw, in case anybody is curious

Anyway, I was looking through the newest Premier Guitar mag(which is a great resource) and they not only reviewed the new Minifooger Flanger, but awarded it their highest honor(which, er, I forget the name of)

It sounds awesome, and man, it looks awesome

Anybody here mess with one yet? How does it compare to the venerable list of Flange classics?

Oh, the also part..Anybody else dig hanging out at book storeson their time off? How come?

2. Flatscan

Flatscan Supporting Member

I emailed them earlier this week. The target release date is now in or before August 2015.

Aside: the MF-Chorus is crazy good imo. For me it compares very favorably to all of the well-reviewed chorus pedals (Cosmichorus, Callisto, Double Chorus, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.).

The exp-pedal is helpful here but not required.

Adam Strange likes this.
  3. Adam Strange

Adam Strange Member

Jeez, that's high praise on the chorus, Flatman. Those are some top notch chorus pedals, not that I would expect anything less from a company like Moog. Good to know, also, thanks for the heads up on the release date buddy

4. charley

charley Supporting Member

I cannot imagine anything Moog makes to be subpar. I own 3 Moogerfooger and 3 Minifoogers. I want them all.

And yes, I too am a bookstore person. Especially ones that have coffee...

Adam Strange likes this.