Sold Moog MF Delay

Discussion in 'Pedal Effects Gear Emporium Archive' started by Imperial_Tone, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Imperial_Tone

Imperial_Tone All things with a Maple Cap

Listing a great analog delay. One of my favorites, if your on a budget and love the MF-104 sounds, this is the next best thing (plus a smaller footprint).

Pedal is in excellent functioning condition. Has a ding in the top (was there when I bought it), also a few natural wear and tear marks. Includes original box & manual.

$SOLD PPG and Shipped to the lower 48 states. PP is also fine (just add for fees). Not looking for any trades unless you have a v2 El Cap or a pre-order on a Chasebliss Tonal Recall (plus cash on my end for either items).

I ship my items within 48hr's of received and cleared payment; often sooner. Excellent feedback here, eBay, and Reverb (of which the pedal is listed).

Any questions or concerns, feel free to pm me. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  2. Imperial_Tone

Update 04/29/16: I've received a lot of interest. I have a pending sale on the item, if the money is received, the item will be sold to said buyer.

3. Imperial_Tone

Update: The listing has been SOLD I appreciate the offers I received. I will be listing more gear in the future, so stay tuned for those updates.