1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Moon Deluxe Phaser Users - treble response

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by justonwo, Feb 6, 2012.

1. justonwo

justonwo Supporting Member

I've been using my Moon Dlx a lot more recently, especially in combination with a Throbak Overdrive Boost. I've noticed when I engage the phaser, there's a big tear-your-eardrums-out spike in the treble. Anyone else notice this? Is there an internal trimmer to tame this effect? It seems to happen on all 4 phaser settings. Of course, we are talking about the bridge pickup of my Strat, so there is plenty of treble to begin with.

2. shanetram

shanetram Supporting Member

3. justonwo

justonwo Supporting Member

I assume when they say "shimmer" that probably also includes some of the ear-piercing trebles?