• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Mooretone aluminum bridge

Marcel

The language and tone of that auction text is a huge turn-off.
Agreed for the most part, but no. 7000 (Aircraft) Aluminium does rings like a bell. In fact, Nik Huber Guitars uses a custom made Aluminium sustain block under his Huber designed tremolo! And I do believe TOM bridges are also made from Aluminium. I have doubts about the baseplate, IF its also made from Aluminium...

duckbunny

The Mooretone Tremolo Bridge, is a single piece Bridge, precision milled from a solid billet of secret Alloys--ultra hard, with un-paralleled sustainal and grounding improvements!!
Secret? If they don't mention a patent (or patent pending status), then sorry...it ain't "secret." Maybe they mean trade secret...are there any revolutionary new aluminum alloys? I don't know...

Like Eagle said, Dimarzio did this ages ago.

The lack of correct references for unit-measurements when quoting numeric data also throws up red flags.

Hey, maybe it's the greatest thing since sliced bread, but perhaps they ought to think about getting a better copy writer if they intend to sell this on it's technical merits.

-db

Tone_Terrific

Silver Supporting Member
>>titanium is as strong as some steels, but 45% lighter<< per Wiki FWIW
So, like a lot of things I don't understand the first comparison.
They do say 'awsome' however and clearly mean awesome.
They also say 'unbelievable' and I am inclined to agree, although, I like the solid block idea in principle, I would have only a vague idea how it sounds based on the blurb.
They also market 'ALL ALUMINUM' vintage amps, I see. Another breakthrough?

Trending Topics