1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

More fuzz tones in a new song

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by 94prs22, Jan 17, 2006.

1. 94prs22

94prs22 Gold Supporting Member

Hey all,
    After a few folks brought my nasty fuzz tone instrumental tune back from the dead below, I thought I'd post some more. I just finished this tune. The guitar tones are a tele through various effects, an analogman bi-comp, a lovetone doppleganger and wobulator, a digitech whammy wh-1, metasonix agonizer and red witch medusa for the short swooping widely panned middle part, and a prescription electronics experience in swell mode for the solo. There's also my drum machine, a guild pilot bass (passive pickups) and a Roland Juno-60 on the tune. All of the recording was into a Hi-mu amp to a Fostex 16 track digital recorder.

I love mosquito toned, z-grade movie score, instrumental cheeseball songs. I call this one "Mechanoia" for now. As always, critiques are welcome.
    Brandon

http://webpages.charter.net/94prs22/MechanoiaV3.mp3

2. Priestunes

Priestunes Member

Cool! Sounds fitting for a weird flick like The Life Aquatic. No offense meant. It's cool and trippy. Me likes.

3. 94prs22

94prs22 Gold Supporting Member

Nothing wrong with weird little flicks.
    Brandon