More Marshall Plexi with Bray Mod 1....

Frank Axtell

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6282095
Here's a new recording featuring my David Bray modded Marshall plexi 100watt Super Lead.
517656319_35e6aa3feb.jpg

yZe

Like the wateriness of the intro and outro

Ha ha the rhythm riff is cool, sounds a bit on the rolled off side, was kind of wanting it to punch a little more on the high end (bell like) like some of the trower stuff (day of the eagle, and the bridge of too rolling stoned)

Nice melodies and harmonies into the bridge

Good God, that is some sick tone and playing, Frank

That's the real deal, man

Settings ?

Frank Axtell

Like the wateriness of the intro and outro

Ha ha the rhythm riff is cool, sounds a bit on the rolled off side, was kind of wanting it to punch a little more on the high end (bell like) like some of the trower stuff (day of the eagle, and the bridge of too rolling stoned)

Nice melodies and harmonies into the bridge

Good God, that is some sick tone and playing, Frank

That's the real deal, man

Settings ?
Thanks my brother...yeah...I'm wondering if I should do another take on that unison riff...more of a beefed up tone...hummm?
I'm still getting the hang of that new plexi...having loads of fun here in the studio lately! Thanks again for your listening ear.

yZe

Thanks my brother...yeah...I'm wondering if I should do another take on that unison riff...more of a beefed up tone...hummm?.
I was hearing Trower, so would a beefy, bell like strat tone be in order for that unison track ?

Be cool to experiment w/ a univibe type effect on it

Trending Topics

Top Bottom