More new Van Halen goodness. Check THIS one out...

Ben R

I hadn't heard the 90-second version of this one, yet, for whatever reason. Anyway, as the thread title says... More new Van Halen goodness. Check THIS one out...

(Really kicks in at about 39 seconds)

I didn't think that Dave could do the classic "Owwwww!!!" scream any more. Who knew?

Fenderesq

That was smoking!!

Sammy really needs to shut the f--- up. I think the fans are gonna LOVE this record!

Ocelot

I had pretty dim hopes for the reformed VH album when it was announced, but I'm digging the new stuff I've heard. Pleasantly surprised.

Marshalls Law

That was smoking!!

Sammy really needs to shut the f--- up. I think the fans are gonna LOVE this record!
I totally agree. Sammy is so obviously bitter and jealous.

This new album is going to melt faces. I'm telling you...

There is surely going to be the haters or the Sammy lovers who dump on the album...they may say...it's all old materials (only 6 songs of 13 are prior demos with major changes) or some will say Dave's voice isn't good anymore...the usual stuff...

However, if you really go back and listen to the first 6 albums of Dave...you'll see his voice is pretty close to old songs.

Anyway, I love it and can't be happier I lived to see VH record a new album with DLR. I've waited for this for 28 years.

:rockin

BigDar

When will people understand and accept that YOU'LL NEVER AGAIN HEAR OR SEE MA EVER AGAIN IN VH-and yes, I'm shouting. Give it a rest. The kid's there to stay and musically, I like his style better.

dhdfoster

Gold Supporting Member
When will people understand and accept that YOU'LL NEVER AGAIN HEAR OR SEE MA EVER AGAIN IN VH-and yes, I'm shouting. Give it a rest. The kid's there to stay and musically, I like his style better.
What are you trying to say exactly?

Trending Topics