More new Van Halen goodness. Check THIS one out...

dre

When will people understand and accept that YOU'LL NEVER AGAIN HEAR OR SEE MA EVER AGAIN IN VH-and yes, I'm shouting. Give it a rest. The kid's there to stay and musically, I like his style better.
Relax dude, why do you care so passionately about what others think? I'm one of the old schoolers that misses Mike. Yeah, he may never be back, but at this point, it doesn't matter because Eddies running out of old demos to rehash so there probably won't be any more so called "new" music coming from him.

Don't be so sure about Wolfe being there to stay either.... There's always hope for reconciliation.

For the record: VH is/was/and will always be: DAVE, ED, ALEX AND MICHAEL ANTHONY!

and yes... I'm yelling right back at you.

dre

been trying to tell u people........wait untill u have it and turn it up.......:p
sounds a lot better on my home system....and shakes my walls........Big Al"s bodyguard is from where i live....:p bye

Josh O

Just listened to it again and I'll say it again, GOT DAMN!!!!!!!! And yes I'M YELLING!!!!

Hammered

Silver Supporting Member
:rotflmao

I predict Dave is here to stay this time.

This album is going to kick some major ass and ears!
Some people don't realize Dave has been back in the band for about 5yrs now. Whether its been a smooth 5yrs is anybody's guess

JamminJoe

Sounds hot! Man..I didn't think I'd ever hear VH like this again. Eddie is revitalized, and I don't think anyone can overestimate the positive influence his kid has had on that.

cg

Gold Supporting Member
Really cool tune!! The swagger of VH is back for the first time in a generation.

tnvol

Ufologist
Pretty good. I thought the beginning sounded kinda like Everybody Want's Some. Cool tune. I'm really anxious to hear the whole thing. I haven't looked forward to a record this much since the last Tool album came out.

Motterpaul

Tone is in the Ears
Wow - I don't want to be the lone dissent, but that did nothing for me, mostly because the production is awful. It sounded like it was recorded in an empty Hockey Rink.

Ben R

Wow - I don't want to be the lone dissent, but that did nothing for me, mostly because the production is awful. It sounded like it was recorded in an empty Hockey Rink.
Meh... It's a compressed Youtube clip. I'll judge the production when the CD is blasting in my car stereo. Plus, this particular song soudns way better once it changes and kicks in at about 39 seconds.

Trending Topics