Morgan Amps customer service

Cee Flatt

So, I purchased a new Morgan PR12 two weeks ago. I thought it sounded a little "boomier" than I remembered and I had a few other questions. I tried to reach Morgan for over week, sent emails and never received one response. I decided to send the amp back. I figured "life's too short for this crap." I've bought Victoria, Swart and Vintage Sound and have always had great service from the builders. Very disappointed in Morgan and I would have to see a big change in their approach to customer service before I would ever consider buying another one. There are so many wonderful boutique builders out there that we all have the opportunity to be selective about the quality of the product *AND* service of what we buy.

Just my own experience, but I thought I'd pass it along.

Teleplayer

Moder8er
Staff member
I'd advise anyone to research TGP prior to any gear purchase in order to see if there's a history of issues like this. None the less, sorry that happened OP.
Yep, if that was the case (research being done), there are a few companies that would likely be out of business from people stopping - stone cold - from buying their products based upon horrific customer service that then was translated into epic TGP threads.

Bluesful

Silver Supporting Member
Where did you purchase the amp OP?

I'm assuming it was from a retailer, not a custom order direct with Morgan?

GT100

I don't know how anyone who visits here even once in a while wouldn't have been aware of these issues?

Lloyd

michael.e

Silver Supporting Member
I don't believe Morgan is affiliated with BAD anymore. I did not see his name on the website.

the_Chris

It's All Been Done Before
Silver Supporting Member
Ha, so BAD got so much flack about Morgan they decided to drop them altogether - that's rich!

MHG

I had a few of his amps before all these problems began. I didn't like them at all, and sold them very quickly. There's simply nothing so special about these amps, that people should be willing to overlook his ridiculous behavior and continue to buy them.

Last edited:

Trending Topics