• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Morgan Dual 40 + 2x12 cab *Price Drop

Hello I'm looking to sell this amazing amp just because its just too big for what I do with my guitar playing and I'm looking more for a combo for the extra room but let me tell you this amp is a beast. I love it and don't want to sell it but i have to. It has amazing sparkly cleans and the gain is definitely voxy but with a different flavor. It takes pedals better than any other amp ive ever played. It's really an amazing amp and whoever gets it will absolutely love it... I stole the specs and stuff off their website and the Matching cab has a gold and a blue in it as well... theyre broke in quite nicely btw :) If you have any questions just shoot me a PM Thanks for looking! Looking for $2000 PPG and Shipped but shoot me some offers!

Dual 40

The Dual 40 is a dual channel 40 watt amp. The first channel is an all topboost-style full tone stack (treb/mid/bass) with a pull bright on the volume. The second channel is based around the normal channel like the AC20. This channel only has a volume control with a pull bright, so you can dial in the tone with the global cut control much like the AC20. The Dual 40 also features power scaling.

SPECS
  • Two channels
  • power level control
  • Global cut control
  • Custom Mercury Magnetics transformers
  • Hand made hand selected coupling capacitors
  • 4x EL84
  • 3x 12AX7
  • GZ34 rectified

Last edited:

Trending Topics