• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Morley Power Wah Reissue vs original

Eveready

I am on the quest for info!

I am a self confessed clean boost and wah junkie and have recently become very interested in the Morley Power Wah/Boost/Volume pedals.

Does anyone have experience in both the originals and Reissues? I am not interested in the 'tremonti' one, just standard production reissue or prefereable an original.
One of my all time fave Canadian (Vancouver) bands called "SLOW" had a guitar player who used one. He also used it in Circle C/Copyright. HE had great tone and style and these pedals are of huge interest to me.

I gue4ss what I am after is information on how they differ from re-ish to orig sonically etc...

I have a great wah and a few clean boosts already (RMC Wizard wah 60s Vox King wah, Maestro Boomer 2 wah, and a Union More clean boost, Spaceman Mercury III boost and Zvex SHO Hand wired blah blah blah). But, I am now interested, err obsessed in finding out more on the Morleys!

Thanks for the help/advice in advance. also if anyone knows of any original ones with the AC only input in chrome for sale let me know!

Ev

RSRD

I'm looking at a 70s morley wah and wanted to know about them as well. No info seems to be around on them.

Trending Topics