morley wm mini wah volume pedal ?

9fingers

Silver Supporting Member
Did a search & came up pretty empty. Anyone have one & what do you think of it?
Thanks!

partytrain

Just ordered one (the morley, not that leveler thing that randomly popped up in the thread). After the last few gigs with my board, I feel like I need a volume pedal. And I'm using a wah off the side of my board that's been a little inconsistent lately. In all honesty, I don't need the latest/greatest wah or volume pedal, they only get used a little bit in the set. As long as there is no tone suck/noise, it should work well. Plus the size is great for my PT-mini.

JB Eckl

Let us know how it works out. Volume pedals are notorious for messing up your dry tone; not sure what Morley's reputation is in this area.

Godspeed64

I adjusted the taper on the inside. Volume works fine, don't truly dig the wah tone. My old Pro Series II sounded much better.

partytrain

Got the mini Wah/Volume set up on my board, its gonna be perfect for me. There was no discernible tone suckage at all. I'm not a heavy Wah user, just for some color on a solo here and there, so the Wah suits me just fine, but I can understand how others may not like the sound. Volume taper is fine for me, but I'm not much of a volume swell guy, really mine is just for muting between songs. The big thing for me is the size. Being able to fit the thing on my PT mini, and have it be a combo of wah and volume is exactly what I needed.

8len8

Silver Supporting Member
I've been using one for a few years. Works well. Not the greatest wah tone (a little sterile sounding), but usable.

I like how you can open it up and adjust the sensor position to adjust the sweep.