Morningstar MC8 !

smellytele

Silver Supporting Member
I've had my mc6 for about a month. I'll be bummed if I just bought it for it to already be "last year's model." Even more so if it's a combination of a controller AND loop switcher. Curious to see what it is.

diego.fresh

I've had my mc6 for about a month. I'll be bummed if I just bought it for it to already be "last year's model." Even more so if it's a combination of a controller AND loop switcher. Curious to see what it is.
Doubt that it is a combo. I have a mk1 so I am already on 2 years ago model...

bulbasaur_85

I'm hoping for MIDI over TRS, 10 loops (with the option of stereo), and all this historical things that have made the MC6 an awesome MIDI controller :cool:

Deadpool_25

I have the MC6 mkII. If this has TRS MIDI and is able to do some external TRS switching (like recall a favorite on an El Cap for example) I’m totally in.

bigEbeer

in the same boat but that’s how tech goes. The moment you take it out of the box there’s something newer and better

vlammie

Why the requests for trs midi?
I have midiboxes underneath my board, and think that's much easier to wire than having 8 trs cables coming out of your main midi controller?

your name here

Silver Supporting Member
Please let it be an MKIII MC6 with a bigger screen and some cookies!
Why the requests for trs midi?
I have midiboxes underneath my board, and think that's much easier to wire than having 8 trs cables coming out of your main midi controller?
Because I barely have room on my board for the MIDI boxes and can’t hide anything underneath in the manner you’re referring to because I use a Schmidt Array SA450 - which is packed to the gills. Haha

Trending Topics