Mortal Kombat X

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by aynirar27, Apr 24, 2015.

1. aynirar27

aynirar27 All You Need Is Rock and Roll Gold Supporting Member

anybody playing it??
    I haven't played a MK title since the Sega haha but this one is a lot of fun. definitely worth playing through the story mode to help unlock each character's moves and costumes.
    I'm mostly a nintendo fan boy, so coming from that, the game controls feel real sluggish and non responsive like most PS4 titles, but it's still a good time. The online playing works great too.

2. Neopolitian

Neopolitian Member

I used to love MK back in the day...MK2 and MK3. Lost me with the switch to 3D characters. The controls were never as good. Mortal Kombat X is a little gross and over the top bloodfest for my tastes.

What's up with the X-ray bone breakage during fights? It doesn't affect gameplay at all...your character is still fully functional! Anything you watch that is shocking at first just loses it value. I'm also embarrassed for them for offering a 3 pack of 'easy finishers' for like 99 cents or whatever.

I'd rather play some Marvel v. Capcom or Smash Bros.

3. aynirar27

aynirar27 All You Need Is Rock and Roll Gold Supporting Member

smash bros for sure! :beer

you are right, the xray stuff gets old. I do think some of the fatalitys are pretty cool, but when you crush someone's skull for the second time in the same match, it looses it's effectiveness haha