Most saturated Bearfoot pedal

Morgancograve

It's a little hard to tell from individual pedal descriptions and video reviews.

Is the Dyna red able to get the most saturated? or the model H?

Thanks for any input :)

e-flat

Silver Supporting Member
Hopefully Donner will chime in on this one.

Are you JUST looking at their ODs, or considering Fuzzes too?

In my experience, I found the Emerald Green Distortion to be capable of the most saturated drive. Dyna Red can get very heavy gain, too.

Morgancograve

Yeah like a saturated gain distortion, harmonically rich etc. Not like a fuzz. Is the emerald green a Vox based pedal?

e-flat

Silver Supporting Member
Yeah like a saturated gain distortion, harmonically rich etc. Not like a fuzz. Is the emerald green a Vox based pedal?
The Emerald Green is meant to emulate Vox breakup, but you can tune the chime out of it by turning the TREBLE pot down low.
Great mid range and I think I like it's saturation best because it runs a Ge transistor in the mix... Sounds great.

Don Rusk

BearFoot FX Owner
Vendor
Yeah Id say the most harmonically rich one would be the Emerald Green Distortion Machine... and The Honey Beest is the densest and a close second.... the Model H or the Candy Apple Fuzz would also be worth considering ...

oh and the Dyna Red 4 knob with that lomid knob cranked up really juices it up to saturation

Trending Topics