Mounting Cioks DC-10 under Pedaltrain PT-3

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by emont88, Feb 8, 2012.

1. emont88

emont88 Member

I'm thinking of upgrading my pedalboard from a PT-2 to a PT-3, but I'd like to make sure that there is enough room underneath to mount a Cioks DC-10 power supply. I know the DC-10 is slightly too big to easily mount under a PT-2, but fits fine under a PT-Pro, and I wasn't sure where the PT-3 stood between those two. If anyone knows anything or has any experience with this, that would be great!

-Eric

2. Frosted Glass

Frosted Glass Member

I've mounted a AC8 under my PT-3. I'm not sure if the DC10 is fatter or just longer??

3. emont88

emont88 Member

Looks like the DC10 is 1cm longer and 1cm wider, but the same height. Do you think there is still enough space? Also, did you follow the mounting instructions on the Cioks website or just come up with your own way?

4. Frosted Glass

Frosted Glass Member

If it's not thicker then there is heaps of space. I even started from the second slat in because I just velcroed my AC8 to the underneath of the slats, since I could really work out the mounting bracket that came with it and I'm an impatient bastard. Only afterwards I remembered the PT-3 comes with its own mounting brackets, but I haven't really looked into it.