movie inside...

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by PacoCasanovas, Sep 28, 2006.

1. PacoCasanovas

PacoCasanovas Member

2. Woodyworld

Woodyworld Member

Ah Paco,
    I was so looking forward to seeing this but It just hangs for ever. I have ADSL have everything needed but just no luck in watching it :(

3. PacoCasanovas

PacoCasanovas Member

Sorry Woody.....i made this for a german drummerboard! Today my traffic was a bit over 2Gigs and my server seems not prepaired for this....there are a lot of guys who wanna see my drummer-newbie-instructional-video (i'm banging on a ronald v-drum since two weeks now...)

try to download it on your HD before watching it...same with my guitarmovie in my first post!

the drummermovie: http://www.pacocasanovas.ch/Schlagzeugfilm.mov.mov (link working this way!)

all the best

Paco

4. Frank Axtell

Frank Axtell Member

nice work Paco..really enjoyed your playing.

5. Woodyworld

Woodyworld Member

I Managed to get a codec and at least listen to it without an image. What I heard sounded great Paco.:dude

6. vladorg

vladorg Supporting Member

Paco,you're a blast,man!Why the hell did I not pay more attenton in German class?I loved your playing inthe first video,clams be damned!I loved the triad usage,very Frank G inspired,no?The second clip was a blast,especially when I was able to understand 1 word from each sentence,you're one talented dude!

Vlad