• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Mr. John Pizzarelli...

derekd

Silver Supporting Member
Yeah, except son can sing and if he wasn't a musician, could be a stand up comic. Oh yeah, married to a gorgeous jazz singer also. Not bad.

derekd

Silver Supporting Member
Okay, how about more like father like son vs. most of us here? That work?

Sure, works fine for me. Both he and Bucky are wonderful players, and at 83, he is still going strong.

jcs

oh man i was thrilled when i found a bucky pizzarelli album in a kansas city thrift store recently for a few bucks!

seriously, both father and son are superb musicians and ones i enjoy listening to a lot i might add.

t3oi

Saw him in Nashville playing with Chet Atkins and Steve Wariner. What a show!

dets1

Yeah, except son can sing and if he wasn't a musician, could be a stand up comic. Oh yeah, married to a gorgeous jazz singer also. Not bad.
i went to high school with jessica. quite beautiful. they have a radio show they do together out of nyc on sunday morning (?).

Trending Topics