• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Mr Wampler and the PLEXIDRIVE

Vishnu

are you any further forward with your intended 3 band EQ PLEXIDRIVE?

Last edited:

Vishnu

listend to the pedal on the WAMP site and the Burgerman site and this is THE pedal i have been loking for....methinks this pedal, with lower gain setting, would even do a good Who tone ,sounds GREAT!

ianb

I love my plexidrive but with 3 band EQ it would be PERFECT!
I agree. I tried the Plextortion because of it's 3-band EQ, but it didn't sound like the Plexidrive at all. For my needs, I preferred the Plexidrive, and adding a 3-band EQ would be great!

hawes

I keep waiting and waiting for the 3 band version myself. Hopefully its sooner rather than later.

shredtrash

Gold Supporting Member
A 3-band EQ Plexidrive would rock! I'll definitely be in on the ground floor for that.