Muff Mods?

tbone666

I've got a russian Big Muff Pi that i would like to look into having it modded and can't seem to find any sites that offer it for those.

Anyone?

Thanks -

Todd

amz-fx

Silver Supporting Member
What do you want it to do? How would you like the sound to change?

regards, Jack

tbone666

i'd really like to just see what's out there. asically i'm bored with it but would rather mod then part with it - some sentimental value.

i definitely want a 'true bypass' as i don't think it will be my main tone, but to be able to tap into it when i need and to not think about it when i don't is key.

- Todd

blackjack davey

See my response right above this one...

i'd really like to just see what's out there. asically i'm bored with it but would rather mod then part with it - some sentimental value.

i definitely want a 'true bypass' as i don't think it will be my main tone, but to be able to tap into it when i need and to not think about it when i don't is key.

- Todd

Uma Floresta

singlecoil.com has true bypass instructions.

Mine is a USA, rehoused, true bypassed (bought it that way). I was still not quite happy with the tone, so I changed tone control to "Triangle" style and replace one of each pair of diodes with a germanium diode. Also I have a regular/flat mids switch, but I tend to keep it on regular and just turn up the tone a little.

I'm really satisfied with the sound. Someday I'll post a clip.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom