Mulder Audio Cables

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Cary Chilton, Dec 5, 2005.

1. Cary Chilton

Cary Chilton Senior Member

No one been mentioning mulder audio's cables in awhile. I am curious if the owners here are still happy with the cable and if they still feel the tone improvement was substantial?

thanks

2. Cary Chilton

3. zzzezums

zzzezums Silver Supporting Member

I have the speaker cable in my Vibroking. Still happy...

4. jrigg

jrigg Gold Supporting Member

I am very happy with my Mulder cables. They made a substantial improvement in my sound that is evident all the time. If you want details about what I use, do a search and find my testimonial. Don't have time to write it out again but I am definitly very pleased with them and would unhesitantly put them in any new rig I may get.

5. Cary Chilton

Thanks for the replies. I thought I would only get a few replies of very happy customers and I was right. All those threads before must have just been GAS and hype.

6. Seegs

Seegs Member

I don't think they are Gas and hype its just that after you replace the old cables and hear the improvement it becomes part of your sound....I just forget about it and there is no real need to go back and compare to make sure as the improvement has already been noticed otherwise I wouldn't have switched...

I don't talk about my Eminence cables either...I did the initial comparisons and decided the tonal improvement was worth the investment and made the switch...there really is no need to gush about em anymore...its the same with the Mulders...worth every penny IMO...

I would also love to try the fx patch cables not that I am unhappy with my Evidence patch cables but just out of curiousity...I'm sure they are also great!!

Chow,
    Seegs

7. Play by Tone

Play by Tone Member

I don't have a baseline as I went straight for the mulders when wiring up my 4x12, but I think my cab sounds awesome, so I have to give something to the cables as well as the speakers.

That last thread had a LOT of testimonials in it from people I respect, I'm sure they all didn't change their mind. Probably just don't want to have to type it all over again.

I'm sure they would all be chiming in if they DIDN'T like them now.

8. Cary Chilton

I was just surprised to not see any follow ups on these cable purchases in a long time. I had thought about getting one myself.

Usually after ppl buy pedals and try them out they follow up and so on...

9. PinkStrat

PinkStrat Member

Hi I like The Mulder Audio cables quite a bit & I think they sound very nice and balanced.;) Now I wanna try the stomp box shorter length cables because I need to use something for this application other than George L's....

10. 57special

57special Silver Supporting Member

I continue to send Gary money, and he continues to send me his cables. Now have two speaker cables, three cabs wired internally with his stuff, and two combo cables. I hear a significant difference. While it seems expensive, I can(and do) spend more $$ on tubes with less discernable difference, in most cases.

11. Cary Chilton

12. 57special

57special Silver Supporting Member

Oh, and i sent a combo cable to a friend (who's been playing since the 60's, and has tweaked his BFDR to sound like God)to try in his amp, and he noticed a definite difference. He would've been quite blunt if it had sounded like shiite.